Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com> on 2017/01/27 14:56:56 UTC

[DSCUSS] Release Installer Core 3.8.2 (is the bundle "releasable")

hi *,

I would like to Release Installer Core 3.8.2. Looking at [0] I see 4 issue resolved and one still open [1].
Can we postpone [1] for the 3.8.4 release? Is this bundle currently “releasable” (aka in a stable state) ?

Thanks and regards

antonio

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12338691
[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-6313

Re: [DSCUSS] Release Installer Core 3.8.2 (is the bundle "releasable")

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
Thanks I will give a shoot so…

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Antonio Sanso wrote