Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by "Girish Babu (gibabu)" <gi...@cisco.com> on 2009/10/01 10:14:37 UTC

Integration into Eclipse RCP/plugin development

Greetings Fellow Pivot Enthusiasts,

Has anyone attempted to integrate Apache Pivot into Eclipse Plugin/RCP
applications ? I wanted to proceed to do the same, but

was wondering if any groundwork already exists to continue from.

Also, is there a pictorial representation describing the various layers
while building the UI from Pivot, since this info will be useful

while trying to integrate this into an Eclipse application ?

Thanks !

Regards,

Girish

Re: Integration into Eclipse RCP/plugin development

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
Hi Girish,

You may find the "Platform Overview" and "WTKX Primer" sections of the
tutorial helpful in understanding Pivot's architecture:

http://incubator.apache.org/pivot/1.3/tutorials/platform_overview.html
http://incubator.apache.org/pivot/1.3/tutorials/wtkx_primer.html

Greg

Posted by Todd Volkert <tv...@gmail.com>.