Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Hammad Afridi <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2009/12/10 17:38:40 UTC

Getting error please help

Hi All,
I am following Apache Ofbiz Development.I am on the 2nd chapter of the book where an application called learning is developed .I have completed what is mentioned in the book till page 58 and when I ran the application I got the following error while updating the Postal Address of the party:

org.ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandlerException: Illegal response; handler could not process [null].

Please guys help me out as I am stuck and cant move forward with the book.Thanks.

Regards,
Hammad Ali Khan Afridi
Mobile         0044 7534171187
MSN            hammadafridi82@hotmail.com  Yahoo!        hammadafridi@yahoo.com

RE: Getting error please help

Posted by Hammad Afridi <ha...@yahoo.com>.
Yes exactly!!!

Posted by Charles TJ - SELC Sales Div <se...@bdg.centrin.net.id>.

Posted by Hammad Afridi <ha...@yahoo.com>.
I have already done that!!

Posted by Charles TJ - SELC Sales Div <se...@bdg.centrin.net.id>.
Hi Hammad,

Posted by Hammad Afridi <ha...@yahoo.com>.
Not working :(

Posted by Charles TJ - SELC Sales Div <se...@bdg.centrin.net.id>.
Hi Hammad,

=========

Posted by Hammad Afridi <ha...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks for your email.I have checked the errata.I have changed the content of the extended.xml file according to ERRATA but I am still confused.Please can you provide contents for the extended.xml.Following is the content of the extended.xml file I am using :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

<site-conf xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
	xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://www.ofbiz.org/dtds/site-conf.xsd">

 	<handler name="bsf" type="request" class="org.ofbiz.webapp.event.BsfEventHandler" /> 		<handler name="java" type="request" class="org.ofbiz.webapp.event.JavaEventHandler" />

 	<request-map uri="PostalAddressAdvisory">

		<security https="true" auth="true" />
		<event type="java" path="org.ofbiz.learning.learning.LearningEvents" invoke="postalAddressAdvisory.bsh"/>

Posted by Charles TJ - SELC Sales Div <se...@bdg.centrin.net.id>.