Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Prabhakar <pr...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/07 21:09:44 UTC

TortoiseSVN

TortoiseSVN newer than 1.6.16 causes errors in our software build process

Re: TortoiseSVN

Posted by Thorsten Schöning <ts...@am-soft.de>.
Guten Tag Prabhakar,
am Dienstag, 7. Februar 2012 um 21:09 schrieben Sie:

> TortoiseSVN newer than 1.6.16 causes errors in our software build process

If you didn't sent your mail too soon accidently, this may help you:

http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail:Thorsten.Schoening@AM-SoFT.de

Telefon.............030-2 1001-310
Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04

AG Hanover HRB 207 694 - Geschäftsführer: Andreas Muchow

RE: TortoiseSVN

Posted by Bob Archer <Bo...@amsi.com>.
> TortoiseSVN newer than 1.6.16 causes errors in our software build process

Good to know.

Seriously, did you have a specific question?

BOb

AW: TortoiseSVN

Posted by Markus Schaber <m....@3s-software.com>.
Hi, Prabhakar,

Von: Prabhakar [mailto:prabhakar.pioneer7@gmail.com]
> TortoiseSVN newer than 1.6.16 causes errors in our software build process

Some suggestions:

-> If you're sure that it's TortoiseSVN, you should maybe write to the TortoiseSVN list instead of the general subversion list.

-> You should include some details, like what kind of software build process it is (like: Do you build TortoiseSVN yourself, or do you use TortoiseSVN in your build process? Is it automated or manual?) and what are the exact errors it causes.

A general remark: TortoiseSVN is a windows explorer extension. For a software build process, I'd expect to use the Subversion command line clients, or more specialized tools like Apache Maven.

Best regards

Markus Schaber
--
We software Automation.

3S-Smart Software Solutions GmbH
Markus Schaber | Developer
Memminger Str. 151 | 87439 Kempten | Germany | Tel. +49-831-54031-0 | Fax +49-831-54031-50

Email: m.schaber@3s-software.com | Web: http://www.3s-software.com
CoDeSys internet forum: http://forum.3s-software.com
Download CoDeSys sample projects: http://www.3s-software.com/index.shtml?sample_projects

Managing Directors: Dipl.Inf. Dieter Hess, Dipl.Inf. Manfred Werner | Trade register: Kempten HRB 6186 | Tax ID No.: DE 167014915