Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by krish Bhaya <kr...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/04 08:36:45 UTC

Documentation for the security module in Apache USergrid

Hi All,

currently I am using apigee documentation for checking the way it is handle
in Apache Usergrid.

Is that OK? If not is there a link to refer?

This is the link I am referring:
http://apigee.com/docs/app-services/content/app-security

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Krish

Re: Documentation for the security module in Apache USergrid

Posted by krish Bhaya <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rod,

OK.

Thanks.