Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Iheb Kahloul <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/16 23:17:54 UTC

Fwd: Desktop as a Service solution

Hello, i m working on a DaaS solution based on open source IaaS.
Do you advise me to base my work on CloudStack?
And if so, what are the VDI protocoles that it's using?

Ps: I have a realy short amount of time to provide a Beta version.
Thank you,
Iheb Kahloul

RE: Desktop as a Service solution

Posted by Vijayendra Bhamidipati <vi...@citrix.com>.
Ah, didn't see the subject line earlier - I was thinking of Data as a service apart from Desktop as a Service when I saw DaaS and was wondering! You can ignore that first line unless you want to add more :)

Regards,
Vijay