Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Seumas Soltysik <SS...@progress.com> on 2010/07/28 18:26:55 UTC

List of specifications supported

Hello,
Is there some kind of list that is maintained for various branches that indicates what versions of various specs are supported?
Regards,
Seumas Soltysik

Re: List of specifications supported

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Wednesday 28 July 2010 12:26:55 pm Seumas Soltysik wrote:
> Hello,
> Is there some kind of list that is maintained for various branches that
> indicates what versions of various specs are supported? Regards,
> Seumas Soltysik

I don't think we have one yet.   If that's something you'd be interested in
starting, I can definitely help provide information.   That said, you would
need an ICLA on file to be able to create/edit the page.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org