Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2019/10/01 20:03:53 UTC

[VOTE] Third Release Candidate for hbase-thirdparty-3.1.0

Please vote on this Apache hbase thirdparty release candidate,
hbase-thirdparty-3.1.0RC2

The VOTE will remain open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache hbase thirdparty 3.1.0

The tag to be voted on is 3.1.0RC2:

https://github.com/apache/hbase-thirdparty/tree/3.1.0RC2

The release files, including signatures, digests, as well as CHANGES.md
and RELEASENOTES.md included in this RC can be found at:

 https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/3.1.0RC2/

Maven artifacts are available in a staging repository at:

 https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1355/

Artifacts were signed with the stack@duboce.net key which can be found in:

 https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hbase/KEYS

 To learn more about apache hbase thirdparty, please see
http://hbase.apache.org/

Thanks,
Your HBase Release Manager

Re: [VOTE] Third Release Candidate for hbase-thirdparty-3.1.0

Posted by Peter Somogyi <ps...@apache.org>.
+1

Signature, checksum: ok
Changes, release notes: ok
Rat check: ok
Build from source: ok
Build HBase with hbase-thirdparty 3.1.0: ok

[SUNK][VOTE] Third Release Candidate for hbase-thirdparty-3.1.0

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 7:34 AM 张铎(Duo Zhang) <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The staging repo should be
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1353/
>
> 1355 is empty...

Then something is wrong. Let me roll new RC to be sure.
Thanks for trying it Duo,

Posted by Peter Somogyi <ps...@apache.org>.
Probably when I built HBase using hbase-thirdparty 3.1.0 it used RC1’s
artifacts from my local maven cache. I’ll clean m2 cache next time before
voting.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Probably was bug in the RC script from trying to fix shellcheck errors
(HBASE-23121).
I put up a new RC.

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
The staging repo should be