Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Evgeniy Stanilovskiy <st...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/16 06:23:49 UTC

ignite analysis with jepsen

Hello Igniters,

There is fresh doc about mongodb analysis with jepsen tool:
https://jepsen.io/analyses/mongodb-3-4-0-rc3
Looks like mongo soon would be production ready database )
And what do you think about the same analysis for ignite?

I have no deal with jepsen but has a lot of positive feed backs.
Spend a little time for introduction into
https://github.com/jepsen-io/jepsen
found all testing config under clojure language witch may cause some
initial troubles i think ..

Re: ignite analysis with jepsen

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Evgeniy,

The price is high if you want Jepsen guys to do the testing of Ignite with their suites. We, as open source community, can’t afford it.

However, I didn’t know that the tests are open sourced. Is this something are ready to take over?

—
Denis