Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com> on 2007/03/16 09:27:40 UTC

Moving to Axis (1.2) SNAPSHOT ...

Hi All

I am in the process of trying out Synapse with Axis2 SNAPSHOT which will
become 1.2 soon, and as always, its causing a quite a few changes and
issues.. I think I need this to handle the REST and JMS open JIRAs, and
anyway we have to bite this at some point in time.. so sooner the better.

I will commit this during the weekend if all goes well, so that I could
get a build tested from early next week. I will try my best not to break
the build.. due to issues with Maven 2 and 1 dependencies.. but if I do
please bear with me!

asankha

Re: Moving to Axis (1.2) SNAPSHOT ...

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Exactly,

Otherwise will have to spent more time at the end for migrating to Axis2 1.2

Ruwan

On 3/16/07, Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Asankha
>
> I agree we need to do this - doing it now will mean that we have
> longer to test it. Thanks!!!
>
> Paul
>
> On 3/16/07, Asankha C. Perera <as...@wso2.com> wrote:
> > Hi All
> >
> > I am in the process of trying out Synapse with Axis2 SNAPSHOT which will
> > become 1.2 soon, and as always, its causing a quite a few changes and
> > issues.. I think I need this to handle the REST and JMS open JIRAs, and
> > anyway we have to bite this at some point in time.. so sooner the
> better.
> >
> > I will commit this during the weekend if all goes well, so that I could
> > get a build tested from early next week. I will try my best not to break
> > the build.. due to issues with Maven 2 and 1 dependencies.. but if I do
> > please bear with me!
> >
> > asankha

> Paul Fremantle

> paul@wso2.com

Ruwan Linton

Re: Moving to Axis (1.2) SNAPSHOT ...

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Asankha

I agree we need to do this - doing it now will mean that we have
longer to test it. Thanks!!!

Paul

On 3/16/07, Asankha C. Perera <as...@wso2.com> wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I am in the process of trying out Synapse with Axis2 SNAPSHOT which will
> become 1.2 soon, and as always, its causing a quite a few changes and
> issues.. I think I need this to handle the REST and JMS open JIRAs, and
> anyway we have to bite this at some point in time.. so sooner the better.
>
> I will commit this during the weekend if all goes well, so that I could
> get a build tested from early next week. I will try my best not to break
> the build.. due to issues with Maven 2 and 1 dependencies.. but if I do
> please bear with me!
>
> asankha

Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle