Posted to dev@griffin.apache.org by William Guo <gu...@apache.org> on 2018/11/01 07:31:41 UTC

Fwd: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Griffin (incubating) as a TLP

+dev

Posted by Alex Lv <al...@apache.org>.
+1

Alex Lv
________________________________
From:  "ShaoFeng Shi"<sh...@apache.org>;
Date:  Thu, Nov 1, 2018 04:48 PM
To:  "general"<ge...@incubator.apache.org>;
Cc:  "dev"<de...@griffin.incubator.apache.org>;

+1 (non-binding)

Gook luck Griffin!

Eugene Liu <li...@apache.org> 于2018年11月1日周四 下午3:57写道:

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Griffin (incubating) as a TLP

Posted by Alex Lv <al...@apache.org>.
+1

Alex Lv
________________________________
From:  "ShaoFeng Shi"<sh...@apache.org>;
Date:  Thu, Nov 1, 2018 04:48 PM
To:  "general"<ge...@incubator.apache.org>;
Cc:  "dev"<de...@griffin.incubator.apache.org>;

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Griffin (incubating) as a TLP

Posted by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com>.
+1 Be better.

------------------
Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking

From:  "ShaoFeng Shi"<sh...@apache.org>;
Date:  Thu, Nov 1, 2018 04:48 PM
To:  "general"<ge...@incubator.apache.org>;
Cc:  "dev"<de...@griffin.incubator.apache.org>;

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Griffin (incubating) as a TLP

Posted by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com>.
+1 Be better.

------------------
Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking

From:  "ShaoFeng Shi"<sh...@apache.org>;
Date:  Thu, Nov 1, 2018 04:48 PM
To:  "general"<ge...@incubator.apache.org>;
Cc:  "dev"<de...@griffin.incubator.apache.org>;

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Griffin (incubating) as a TLP

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding)

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Griffin (incubating) as a TLP

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding)

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Griffin (incubating) as a TLP

Posted by Eugene Liu <li...@apache.org>.
It's time to graduate now!

totally agree +1
________________________________

Posted by Eugene Liu <li...@apache.org>.
It's time to graduate now!

totally agree +1
________________________________

Posted by jenny li <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Li,De(BDG)" <li...@baidu.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Xin Wang <wa...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Griffin (incubating) as a TLP

Posted by Kevin Yao <ah...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by "john@apache" <jo...@apache.org>.
+1