Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Marc Paquette <ma...@mac.com> on 2009/11/27 06:33:12 UTC

Patches to french translation of manager webapp

Hello Tomcat committers,

I have a small set of patches for french translations of text in the /manager webapp.

Not sure the users list is the right place for this : I looked at the dev list, but it looks like it is inhabited by robots rather by human beings :-)  (I mean, lots of automated messages from svn and bugzilla)...

I do not have commit access, so here are the diffs attached.

eacute-instead-of-ecircumflex-fr.patch : can be applied to both tc6.0.x/trunk and trunk

Re: Patches to french translation of manager webapp

Posted by Marc Paquette <ma...@mac.com>.
Ok, great !

Done : 48295, 48296 and 48297.

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.
2009/11/27 Marc Paquette <ma...@mac.com>:
> Hello Tomcat committers,
>
> I have a small set of patches for french translations of text in the /manager webapp.
>
> Not sure the users list is the right place for this : I looked at the dev list,

The dev list is the right place to discuss development.

> but it looks like it is inhabited by robots rather by human beings :-)  (I mean, lots of automated messages from svn and bugzilla)...

That means that there is more progress and less talks. ;)  While the
messages are automated, they originate from human actions.

> I do not have commit access, so here are the diffs attached.

None of the attachments have reached the list.

Please open a bugzilla issue and attach your patches there.

> The reason I submit 2 set of patches is because the first one (eacute-instead....) is pretty straightforward, while the second ones might need a second pair of (french) eyes !

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko