Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by du...@sina.cn on 2017/11/09 06:44:42 UTC

Has only base cuboid for some cube desc

Maybe the same as the closed issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-2197

in the image: bottom-left: row-keys, can see all the dimensions. top-left: I have create two agg-group with dimensions as mandatory dimension. bottom-right: the result coboid has only one base cuboid. is it a bug, or i config it in a wrong way?
my version is kylin 2.1

Re: Has only base cuboid for some cube desc

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Looks like a bug to me. At least worth investigation. Could you open a JIRA?