Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by Renaud Richardet <re...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/25 23:06:52 UTC

How to build confusion matrix with DoccatTrainer?

Hello,

Is there already a tool to create a confusion matrix for the
DoccatTrainer? Like
http://alias-i.com/lingpipe/docs/api/com/aliasi/classify/ConfusionMatrix.html?

Thanks, Renaud

Re: How to build confusion matrix with DoccatTrainer?

Posted by Renaud Richardet <re...@epfl.ch>.
Thanks Jörn for the pointer, will do.

--
Renaud Richardet
Blue Brain Project  PhD candidate

Re: How to build confusion matrix with DoccatTrainer?

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
Hello,