Posted to user@commons.apache.org by David Hinostroza <dh...@speedy.com.pe> on 2005/05/04 23:40:48 UTC

Error DynaBean

Hi

I have a problem whit 	beanutils.BasicDynaBean

I cannot serializar a BasicDynaBean object when I call of facade(Ejb
StateLess) load normal(load the ArrayList) but from the Delegate(Cap
Web) at the time of bringing the ArrayList it leaves the following error
to me :

39737 [HttpRequestHandler-78] ERROR delegate.UsuarioDelegate  - Error
(de-)serializing object: org.apache.commons.beanutils.BasicDynaBean;
nested exception is: java.io.NotSerializableException:
org.apache.commons.beanutils.BasicDynaBean

42031 [HttpRequestHandler-78] ERROR delegate.UsuarioDelegate  -

05/05/04 16:27:40 null
42501 [HttpRequestHandler-78] ERROR servlet.ConfigServlet  -
com.d_d.frame.exception.BusinessException
at
com.bdw.web.admUsuario.delegate.UsuarioDelegateWeb.obtenerListaPlanes(Us
uarioDelegateWeb.java:28)
	at
com.bdw.web.servlet.ConfigServlet.doGet(ConfigServlet.java:32)
	at
com.evermind.server.http.ResourceFilterChain.doFilter(ResourceFilterChai
n.java:65)
	at oracle.security.jazn.oc4j.JAZNFilter.doFilter(Unknown Source)
	at
com.evermind.server.http.ServletRequestDispatcher.invoke(ServletRequestD
ispatcher.java:604)
	at
com.evermind.server.http.ServletRequestDispatcher.forwardInternal(Servle
tRequestDispatcher.java:317)
	at
com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.processRequest(HttpRequestHa
ndler.java:790)
	at
com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.run(HttpRequestHandler.java:
270)
	at
com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.run(HttpRequestHandler.java:
112)
	at
com.evermind.util.ReleasableResourcePooledExecutor$MyWorker.run(Releasab
leResourcePooledExecutor.java:186)

	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

Thanks

David