Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Aaron Buchanan <AB...@inovacorp.com> on 2000/05/04 16:02:54 UTC

ILOVEYOU

kindly check the attached LOVELETTER coming from me.

Re[2]: ILOVEYOU

Posted by "Alexey V. Meledin" <av...@webclub.ru>.
Hi,
 A.!

Thursday, May 04, 2000, 11:41:19 PM,  you wrote:

ASW> How unfortunate for someone. I wonder how many more of these we'll be
ASW> getting.
I've thing it's better to check server log files, find IP and call to
him ISP.

Alexey V. Meledin <av...@webclub.ru>
New: http://www.crossroad.ru; http://www.garoway.com

RE: ILOVEYOU

Posted by "A. Scott White" <sc...@coderite.com>.
How unfortunate for someone. I wonder how many more of these we'll be
getting.

==================================
A. Scott White
Director, Information Systems
Healthcare Solutions Group
Affiliated Computer Services, Inc.
scottw@coderite.com

RE: ILOVEYOU

Posted by Adam Le <ad...@echobuzz.com>.
Do you think we are stupid or something?  News about this stupid virus is
out already.  Please do not insult us with irrelevant emails as some of us
have work to do.  Thank you.

kindly check the attached LOVELETTER coming from me.