Posted to users@royale.apache.org by "romanisitua@yahoo.com" <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2021/06/22 09:38:22 UTC

Switching from js remoteObject to mx remoteObject

Hi everyone,
I am trying to switch from using js:RemoteObject to mx:RemoteObject.I have studied the code in the "remote object amf test" project.
I am using jewel for the application. After registering the mx namespacein the relevant places
xmlns:mx="library://ns.apache.org/royale/mx"
During compilation I get the following error
Content2.mxml(85): col: 11 Error: This tag is unexpected. It will be ignored.
          <mx:RemoteObject id="service" result="onResult(event)" fault="onFault(event)"      It appears the compiler does not recognise the mx:RemoteObject class. In other words the mx library is not loaded. I have checked my pom.xml to ensure thatthe required royale dependencies is loaded.
Any ideas ?

Regards,

RE: Switching from js remoteObject to mx remoteObject

Posted by Maria Jose Esteve <mj...@iest.com>.
Forgive me, I did not translate...
“How are you compiling? Ant, asconfigc, mvn? You will be missing the dependency to MXRoyale.swc/MXRoyaleJS.swc”

As David told you in the other post, the first thing you should do is to change to mx.

¿Cómo estás compilando? Ant, asconfigc, mvn? Te faltará indicar la dependencia a MXRoyale.swc/MXRoyaleJS.swc