Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by - Lalit Nagpal - <la...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/06 10:38:58 UTC

activemq-cpp (cms - stomp) Messages remain in the queue

Hi

I am using the activemq-cpp cms implementation (stomp protocol) .... I found
that the messages remain in the queue even when the AcknowledgeMode is AUTO
... Is this a bug in the CMS stomp implementation .... Is there any
workaround for this ... can I set it to CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE and then
acknowledge at the client end somehow .... plz tell me how to do this.

When I restart activemq then the message count in the queue comes to 0 and
everything works fine but for each subsequent message it keeps on adding the
number of messages in the queue. Ideally, these should be removed after
being received by the consumer.

I have seen similar posts for ruby etc .... please tell me equivalent c++
code to avoid this behaviour.

Thanks
Lalit Nagpal
CSA, SunGard