Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/31 10:05:16 UTC

[HEADS UP] - Release In Progress wiki page

Hi

I have created a in progress wiki page for the next release
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/ActiveMQ+5.10.0+Release

The idea would then be for us to update this page along the way during
development. Then we ensure to get the noteworthy details on the
release pages, and possible also making the release pages a bit better
than what we have used to do in the past.

So just a heads up, to please make sure to update the page, when you
have something noteworthy added/changed to AMQ.

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: [HEADS UP] - Release In Progress wiki page

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
great plan - simple and hopefully effective.
I added that to the release guide so we can continue to do it early
for every release cycle
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Release+Guide

http://redhat.com
http://blog.garytully.com