Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/20 23:38:17 UTC

[Android] Is it cool if I did this in cordova-js in lib/android/exec.js?

-    if (nativeToJsBridgeMode === undefined) {
-        if (callback.isAvailable()) {
-            androidExec.setNativeToJsBridgeMode(nativeToJsModes.HANGING_GET);
-        } else {
-            androidExec.setNativeToJsBridgeMode(nativeToJsModes.POLLING);
-        }
-    }
+    androidExec.setNativeToJsBridgeMode(nativeToJsModes.ONLINE_EVENT);
+

Seriously, I want to get a bunch of these "My app freezes when I go
offline" errors gone, and it's easier if we don't have to tell users
to switch the bridge.

Joe

Re: [Android] Is it cool if I did this in cordova-js in lib/android/exec.js?

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
heh, whoops, not one of my best emails :P

Change it in the JS here:

  71     if (jsToNativeBridgeMode === undefined) {
  72         androidExec.setJsToNativeBridgeMode(jsToNativeModes.PROMPT);
  73     }
PROMPT->ONLINE_EVENTS

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.