Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/25 21:49:18 UTC

Share your experience/questions on how to participate in Tuscany development (WAS Help Needed on How to start working)

Hello,

It is great that Ramesh asked ''how to start working on Tuscany' (Thank you
Ram). I wonder how many other users/developers are having the same kind of
questions?
Your valuable input can be used to improve the resources that help new
developers come on board quickly.

Can you share your experience? What would help you to start participating in
Tuscany?

For example, the attached thread made me think that we could improve the
'getting started page'  by adding the following to the list that is
already there:

- Help develop the Java SCA infrastructure   (link to resources such as
architecture)
- Help develop extensions for Java SCA (link to resources such as extension
guide)

Your thoughts?

Thanks,
Haleh