Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by SuoNayi <su...@163.com> on 2013/03/05 09:21:03 UTC

How to tune LevelDB store?

Hi, I can find lots of options for tuning KahaDB here,http://activemq.apache.org/kahadb.html.
But there is only one page to describe how to enable LevelDB store.
I need know options like KahaDB such as ensuring every non transactional journal write is followed by a disk sync,
writing indexes asynchronously or not etc.
Can you give me a link to see how to tuning LevelDB store ?

Thanks,
SuoNayi

Re: Re: How to tune LevelDB store?

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
We have not yet figured out which are the best nobs to turn for different
work loads.  I suspect as the leveldb store start getting more field usage,
we will start to build up that tuning knowledge base.

--

**

*Hiram Chirino*

*Engineering | Red Hat, Inc.*