Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Stephane Gamard <st...@salsadev.com> on 2010/12/09 16:39:33 UTC

EntityHub

+1 for the name :D

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Stéphane Gamard
CTO, Co-Founder
http://www.salsadev.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/sgamard
http://twitter.com/sgamard

Mobile:  +41 (0)78 914 8802
Office:  +41 (0)22 884 8302
Skype:  stephane.gamard
Email: stephane.gamard@salsadev.com

Re: EntityHub

Posted by Olivier Grisel <ol...@ensta.org>.
2010/12/9 Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>:
> 2010/12/9 Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>:
>> On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 4:39 PM, Stephane Gamard
>> <st...@salsadev.com> wrote:
>>> +1 for the name :D
>>
>> Yes - Rupert suggested renaming RICK to stanbol.entityhub at the
>> Amsterdam workshop, I like it as well.

+1 too

--
Olivier

Re: EntityHub

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
I changed RICK to Entity Hub in my presentation from Yesterday [1] already.
As soon as we are done with all the refactoring of the source code I will
make an other update to reflect all the changes.

best
Rupert

[1] http://wiki.iks-project.eu/index.php/File:IKS-community-workshop-stanbol-entity.pdf

Re: EntityHub

Posted by Stefane Fermigier <sf...@nuxeo.com>.
Yeah, +1 for lowercase.

Re: EntityHub

Posted by Olivier Grisel <ol...@ensta.org>.

Re: EntityHub

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
"stanbol.entityHub" +1

Re: EntityHub

Posted by Sebastian Germesin <se...@dfki.de>.

Re: EntityHub

Posted by Enrico Daga <en...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Enrico Daga
Technology Expert

Re: EntityHub

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: EntityHub

Posted by Ezequiel Foncubierta <ef...@zaizi.com>.
+1

Re: EntityHub

Posted by Andrea Giovanni Nuzzolese <nu...@cs.unibo.it>.
+1

Re: EntityHub

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
2010/12/9 Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>:
> On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 4:39 PM, Stephane Gamard
> <st...@salsadev.com> wrote:
>> +1 for the name :D
>
> Yes - Rupert suggested renaming RICK to stanbol.entityhub at the
> Amsterdam workshop, I like it as well.
>
> -Bertrand

+1

--