Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Sven Schliesing <sv...@schliesing.de> on 2006/03/31 22:53:12 UTC

Re: [fileupload] Exception while using Jakarta Commons File upload

Hi,

you also have to include "IO" from Jakarte Commons to your classpath.
The missing class
"org/apache/commons/io/output/DeferredFileOutputStream" is in this package.

You find the package here: http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/io/

Greets,

Sven

PS: Please prefix your subject with [fileupload]