Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2011/05/07 23:17:21 UTC

ANN: The first 0.90.3 release candidate, 0.90.3RC0, is available for download

The first hbase 0.90.3 release candidate is available for download:

  http://people.apache.org/~stack/hbase-0.90.3-candidate-0/

It will also available in Apache's Maven Staging Repository [1]

Thirty+ issues have been resolved since 0.90.2

Release notes are available here, [2].

Should we release this candidate as hbase 0.90.3?  Please vote
+1/-1 by next Friday, May 14th.

Yours,
The HBasers

1. Look for hbase-0.90.3-SNAPSHOT in
https://repository.apache.org/index.html#nexus-search;quick~hbase
2. https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310753&version=12316313
2. https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hbase/tags/0.90.3RC0

Re: ANN: The first 0.90.3 release candidate, 0.90.3RC0, is available for download

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Thanks Lars.

No votes against.  Let me push out 0.90.3.

St.Ack

Posted by Lars George <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.

Posted by lohit <lo...@gmail.com>.
+1
Downloaded, installed on local and 4 node cluster. Ran create, insert, read
and scan.

-Lohit

--
Have a Nice Day!
Lohit

Re: ANN: The first 0.90.3 release candidate, 0.90.3RC0, is available for download

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.