Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by JavaRunner <ra...@bellsouth.net> on 2008/02/06 15:42:07 UTC

Java2WSDL Problem

When I run this file I get the following error:
Java2WSDL Error: Fail to load class : FooBar
I have run from the root (C:\) and from the directory that the class is in
and whether I fully qualify all the various names or not I still get this
error.
Here is the cmd:
java2wsdl -o my.wsdl -d c:\MyStuff -s c:\Eclipse-Workspace\MyProject\src
-classdir c:\Eclipse-Workspace\MyProject\WebContent\WEB-INF\classes -cp
c:\Eclipse-Workspace\MyProject\WebContent\WEB-INF\lib FooBar

Any help appreciated...

Re: Java2WSDL Problem

Posted by JavaRunner <ra...@bellsouth.net>.
Thanks.
What a coincidence.  I was raised in Rotherham, but now live in Florida.  I
have happy memories of Sheffield and it's surrounding hills and beautiful
Derbyshire etc.

Re: Java2WSDL Problem

Posted by JavaRunner <ra...@bellsouth.net>.
OK, so I need to jar up the jar files into a single jar and go from there,
right?

Re: Java2WSDL Problem

Posted by Ian Roberts <i....@dcs.shef.ac.uk>.