Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Sandeep Katta <sa...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/26 00:16:30 UTC

Query about itests profile

Hey guys sorry for the silly question. Does itests run the Hive CI , when I
ran in my local system I see there are failures.

So wanted to know whether it’s normal or what

Regards
Sandeep Katta

Re: Query about itests profile

Posted by Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com>.
Yes, Hive CI runs the itest tests.  But it does not run them with just 'mvn
install' on the command line.  There are a number of things that happen
under the hood in the CI infrastructure to control which .q files are run
for which driver.  You can get an idea by looking in
the itests/src/test/resources/testconfiguration.properties file.

Alan.