Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Deepak Bhole <db...@redhat.com> on 2006/02/01 21:43:09 UTC

xml module from 0.94

Hi,

v0.94 had an xml module that is no longer in trunk. I am in the process
of setting up the project in eclipse and it is telling me that
org/apache/axis2/om/OMElement (which was provided in that module) cannot
be found and is needed by org/apache/axis2/deployment/DescriptionBuilder

I don't know if this makes a difference, but I am not using the maven
eclipse plugin to set up my project. I want to maintain axis2 as a
single project, which is easier done manually.

Has anyone come across such an error before?

Thanks,
Deepak

Re: xml module from 0.94

Posted by Deepak Bhole <db...@redhat.com>.
On Wed, 2006-02-01 at 15:46 -0500, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> that moved to axiom in webservices/commons

Great, all resolved. Thanks!

Deepak

Re: xml module from 0.94

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.