Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/29 08:46:06 UTC

Camel 3.7.0 Release in May

Hi

After the LTS patch release, then I think it's a good time to have a
3.7.0 release.
For example 2 more weeks of work on the main branch, and then it can
be ready for building a release in the middle of May.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Camel 3.7.0 Release in May

Posted by Zheng Feng <zf...@redhat.com>.
+1 for releasing 3.17.0 and I have some document work on kafka transactions.

Re: Camel 3.7.0 Release in May

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I did a little polish, would be good to include latest commits
https://github.com/apache/camel/commit/7b8f0a3c124a2d9dd2795efa2143b3da4545b62d

Re: Camel 3.7.0 Release in May

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gregor

Re: Camel 3.7.0 Release in May

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.

Re: Camel 3.7.0 Release in May

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Re: Camel 3.7.0 Release in May

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gregor

Re: Camel 3.7.0 Release in May

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.

Re: Camel 3.7.0 Release in May

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Re: Camel 3.7.0 Release in May

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Re: Camel 3.7.0 Release in May

Posted by Otavio Rodolfo Piske <an...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

+1 from me for a release in this time frame. I should finish the remaining
bits of the resume API work soon.

Kind regards

On Fri, Apr 29, 2022 at 10:48 AM Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is it 3.17.0? :-)
>
> +1 for sure!
>
> Il giorno ven 29 apr 2022 alle ore 10:46 Claus Ibsen <
> claus.ibsen@gmail.com>
> ha scritto:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > After the LTS patch release, then I think it's a good time to have a
> > 3.7.0 release.
> > For example 2 more weeks of work on the main branch, and then it can
> > be ready for building a release in the middle of May.
> >

> > --
> > Claus Ibsen
> > http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Otavio R. Piske