Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Mallouli Fares <Fa...@linedata.com> on 2008/05/05 17:56:46 UTC

Use maven with WinRoute 4.1.25 proxy

Hi,

I tried to configure Maven on WinRoute proxy (192.168.110.41:7452).

After editing the settings.xml file I tried to connect at maven
repository but nothing work.

  <proxies>

    <proxy>

    <id>internet</id>

      <active>true</active>

      <protocol>http</protocol>

      <username>fares</username>

      <password>aaaa</password>

      <host>192.168.110.41</host>

      <port>7452</port>

      <nonProxyHosts>localhost|127.0.0.1</nonProxyHosts>

    </proxy>

  </proxies>

Is this has a relationship with ports mapping, NAT or something like
this? If yes which ports should I enable for maven to work ?

Best regards,

Mallouli Fares

IT Developer

Linedata Services

RE: Use maven with WinRoute 4.1.25 proxy