Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Cristi Manole <cr...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/30 09:32:15 UTC

ModalWindow does not close

Hello,

I have a problem with ModalWindow.

No matter what I do I cannot manage to close it. Although the method for
closing it IS INDEED called (and then the focus set to the element that
triggered it), the window is still displayed on screen.

I managed to track down what's preventing it from closing (by removing the
script from html) and it's this javascript:

http://www.moneyrulz.com:9080/theworld/javascript/ssm.js
[which is called by
http://www.moneyrulz.com:9080/theworld/javascript/ssmItems.js]

Any ideas why?

Tks in advance.
Cristi Manole

Re: ModalWindow does not close

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.
No idea. The javascript has nothing to do with wicket.

-Matej