Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Nishant Shah <ni...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/15 13:29:28 UTC

Do you have any idea/code for reading the text + its input value ?? ( Line by Line )

Hi All,

I have jsut download the APache PDFBox API, And i found it very useful in
extraction.

Here i Have got sepcific need of reading the PDF text along with its line
textbox/checkboxes and need to store same in dabase.

Do you have any idea/code for reading the text + its input value ?? ( Line
by Line )

Thanks in Advance.

Nishant.

Do you have any idea/code for reading the text + its input value ?? ( Line by Line )