Posted to user@wookie.apache.org by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu> on 2016/03/03 16:54:52 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Move Wookie to the attic

3 +1 votes received, no other votes casts.

Conclusion: We will propose moving Wookie to the attic during a next board
meeting, and once accepted proceed with the process as described at
http://attic.apache.org/process.html

@Scott: this doesn't have to wait until the next scheduled board report (May
2016) but can be brought up any time on the board agenda (next meeting: 16th
March). Can you take care of this as PMC Chair?

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Move Wookie to the attic

Posted by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com>.
> On 3 Mar 2016, at 15:54, Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu> wrote:
>
> 3 +1 votes received, no other votes casts.
>
> Conclusion: We will propose moving Wookie to the attic during a next board meeting, and once accepted proceed with the process as described at
> http://attic.apache.org/process.html
>
> @Scott: this doesn't have to wait until the next scheduled board report (May 2016) but can be brought up any time on the board agenda (next meeting: 16th March). Can you take care of this as PMC Chair?

Sure, no problem.

Posted by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com>.