Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Craig McClanahan <cr...@gmail.com> on 2004/11/15 00:33:34 UTC

Nightly Builds

I've adjusted the nightly build scripts to account for the
reorganization of our Subversion repository that was recently done,
and caused last night's build (20041114) to break.  Tonight's should
be fine.  Nightly builds of the core Struts distribution are at:

Struts Core Distribution:
  Binaries:   http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-struts/
  Source:   http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-struts/src/

In addition, I've started building two of the "sandbox" packages on a
nightly basis to make progress on their development more accessible.
The distributions for these packages are combined sources and
binaries, so you only need one download.

Struts-Chain:  http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-struts/nightly/struts-chain/

Struts-Shale:  http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-struts/nightly/struts-shale/

In addition, nightly builds of the Struts-Faces integration library
(also combined binary and source) continue to be available:

Struts-Faces:  http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-struts/nightly/struts-faces/

Craig