Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Juergen Weber <we...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/29 20:58:03 UTC

Building Daytrader trunk fails

Hi,

I tried to build Daytrader trunk, but it fails with the missing dependency
below. Could somebody please fix this? And why is it Uploading ?

Thanks very much,
Juergen

[INFO] Installing /projekte/geronimo-src/geronimo/daytrader/trunk/pom.xml to
/projekte/m2repository/org/apache/geronimo/daytrader/daytrader-parent/2.2-SNAPSHOT/daytrader-parent-2.2-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] [deploy:deploy {execution: default-deploy}]
[INFO] Retrieving previous build number from apache.snapshots.https
[INFO] repository metadata for: 'snapshot
org.apache.geronimo.daytrader:daytrader-parent:2.2-SNAPSHOT' could not be
found on repository: apache.snapshots.https, so will be created
Uploading:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/geronimo/daytrader/daytrader-parent/2.2-SNAPSHOT/daytrader-parent-2.2-20090929.185350-1.pom
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error deploying artifact: Failed to transfer file:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/geronimo/daytrader/daytrader-parent/2.2-SNAPSHOT/daytrader-parent-2.2-20090929.185350-1.pom.
Return code is: 401

[INFO]

Re: Building Daytrader trunk fails

Posted by Juergen Weber <we...@gmail.com>.
You guessed right, being maven-illiterate I ran deploy. Thanks for your help.

OK, with install the build went fine (I needed
JAVA_OPTS=-XX:MaxPermSize=256m). But when I tried to install the ear with
the derby plan there is

2009-09-29 22:28:51,895 ERROR [[/daytrader]] Exception sending context
initialized event to listener instance of class
org.apache.geronimo.samples.daytrader.web.TradeWebContextListener
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/geronimo/samples/daytrader/direct/TradeDirect
        at
org.apache.geronimo.samples.daytrader.web.TradeWebContextListener.contextInitialized(TradeWebContextListener.java:32)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3930)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4419)

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.