Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Parimala KV <Pa...@ibahealth.com> on 2006/08/07 07:23:40 UTC

Struts UI

Hi

            I am writing a custom tag library. In this library I want to
create the Struts input elements from the custom Taglib.

Can I have any samples for the same.

Ex:

            Public class CustomTagLib extends TagSubbort{

                        Public int doTag() {

                                    TextTag tag=new TextTag()

}

}

If I do as shown in the example I am not able to trace the parent
tag....

Pls help me.

Thanks,

Parimala.K.V

Re: Struts UI

Posted by Thomas Joseph <th...@kottsoftware.com>.
You would love to look at the struts source code
http://struts.apache.org/download.cgi

Is this what you want?

Thanks and Regards,
Thomas Joseph

Kott Software Pvt. Ltd. | Vallamattom Estate | M.G.Road | Cochin-682015 | India
www.kottsoftware.com
This email (including any attachments) is subject to copyright, the information in it is confidential, and it is legally privileged. Use of this email or of any information in it other than by the addressee is unauthorized and unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient of the mail, kindly intimate the author of the mail and delete the same.
It doesn't matter how you were, but rather how you are that decides your future. A right attitude will get you to Success.