Posted to dev@ariatosca.apache.org by Slack <no...@slack.com> on 2017/06/28 05:17:27 UTC

[Slack] Notifications from the ASF team for June 28th, 2017 at 8:17 AM

Hi ARIA TOSCA,

You have a new direct message from the ASF team
(https://the-asf.slack.com/x-185534614710-204113970129/).

---

@digestai
View in the archives:
https://the-asf.slack.com/x-185534614710-204113970129/archives/D5E4SCANM/p1498626071997636

Digest.AI (8:01 AM, June 28th)
Hi ARIA,
*Here’s your digest for June 28th 2017*
There are 46 messages yesterday, and the most active user is anu

*#ariatosca*
 @ran: :thumbsup: just wanted to make sure. I'll add a comment on there
then.
 Tal, understood, though keep in mind we can improve on docs in steps
:slightly_smiling_face:
re `readthedocs`, I'm generally for it. @johndament note that we're
talking API docs specifically - we'd also like to have fuller
documentation on the main website (at some point). Though if it's a
problem then I suppose having the sphinx generated output on the main
website works too.
 @emblemparade: [UPDATE] i found solutions to all problems with
documenting models. however it's going to be a lot of busywork to
convert all of the docs ... this is going to be a fun day
 @emblemparade: [UPDATE] so, not done yet. :slightly_smiling_face: i'm
working my ass off on this ... but finally documentation for models is
close to complete. i did find one bug with association templates that i
will try to solve tomorrow. but otherwise every single thing is
documented, and looks amazing (except for service modifications, which
i'm basically ignoring).

i've focused mostly on models and there are still some other parts that
need some attention, though they won't have all the python craziness
that declarative models present ... should be a breeze. hopefully
everything will be done tomorrow and i can do a PR.

on the way, i found a small bug with instantiating substitution
templates, which i fixed.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-5a1cb74d28-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-796e6535e1-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-4e6e073ada-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-806a2d8aa0-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-6adc840c34-notify-mute-7d.

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-64de78982b-notify.

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://the-asf.slack.com/account.