Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/26 23:55:34 UTC

Request to accept the Chemistry project for Incubation

Hi,

As described in [1], please acknowledge this request to enter the
Apache Chemistry project into incubation. The Jackrabbit PMC has voted
[2] to approve the Chemistry project (see
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ChemistryProposal) for incubation.

The nominated mentors of the project are:

   * Jukka Zitting
   * Felix Meschberger
   * Gianugo Rabellino

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Entry+to+Incubation
[2] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jackrabbit-dev/200904.mbox/%3c510143ac0904231403o75929685x25cab0f35f5ae1a4@mail.gmail.com%3e

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 8:16 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 11:55 PM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> As described in [1], please acknowledge this request to enter the
>> Apache Chemistry project into incubation. The Jackrabbit PMC has voted
>> [2] to approve the Chemistry project (see
>> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ChemistryProposal) for incubation....
>
> ACK - this starts the 72 hour waiting period described in [1].

Thanks! With 72 hours gone without objections, Chemistry is now
officially incubating.

I'll start setting up the project infrastructure.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 11:55 PM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> As described in [1], please acknowledge this request to enter the
> Apache Chemistry project into incubation. The Jackrabbit PMC has voted
> [2] to approve the Chemistry project (see
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ChemistryProposal) for incubation....

ACK - this starts the 72 hour waiting period described in [1].

-Bertrand