Posted to users@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Rawlin Peters <ra...@apache.org> on 2020/05/21 16:13:27 UTC

Release Note: TO influxdb.conf location changed in 4.0.0

Hey folks,

I've made an addendum to the Breaking Changes section in the ATC 4.0.0
release notes [1]:

> The location of the Traffic Ops influxdb.conf config file has changed
from traffic_ops/app/conf/production/influxdb.conf to
traffic_ops/app/conf/influxdb.conf. Please move any existing influxdb.conf
to the new location.

If the config file is not moved to the new location, API endpoints such as
cache_stats and deliveryservice_stats will not work, and you will see
errors like the following in the TO logs:

> Traffic Stats is not configured, but DS stats were requested

Moving the file to the new location should remediate those errors.

- Rawlin
<http://trafficcontrol.apache.org/releases/>

[1] http://trafficcontrol.apache.org/releases/