Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Sebastian Danninger <se...@googlemail.com> on 2012/02/02 15:27:08 UTC

Webservice Problem

Dear all,

trying to connect to Alfresco via Webservice throws me this error:

org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisConnectionException:
Cannot initalize Web Services port object: Could not generate wrapper type:
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.impl.jaxb.GetTypeDefinition

Can't find anything regarding this error googling :S

any1 has a hint for me?

thanks in advance!

Re: Webservice Problem

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
 Hi Sebastian,

 Check your classpath and your environment.
 OpenCMIS probably tries to use an incompatible JAX-WS implementation or
 version.

 - Florian