Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jesper Tejlgaard <je...@lundogbendsen.dk> on 2010/04/23 17:15:59 UTC

Re: WicketServlet-filestore and FileNotFoundException

Hi Steve

Did you ever find out if the Cluster setup provoked the problem?

Best regards,
Jesper

Re: WicketServlet-filestore and FileNotFoundException

Posted by shetc <sh...@bellsouth.net>.
What a coincidence -- I was just talking about that issue yesterday. Sorry,
haven't had a chance to
conduct the next experiment with 2 nodes in a cluster. We have a new app
coming out in a couple
of months and I want to make this issue part of the performance testing.
I'll update this thread
when I do that.