Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2017/05/26 10:30:21 UTC

Fwd: Re: Text index in Apache Jena 3.3.0 [solr returned?]

It does not look too hard to add a "jena-text-solr" module as a
2nd-class citizen, a non-release-blocking module ("legacy" does not
really capture this idea for me). Probably under/not tested by the build
unless the embedded Solr works out.  It looks like testing of Solr was
basic, just the assembler, since support for embedded solr was removed.

Thoughts?

It does highlight the need for a way to add jars to Fuseki

http://jena.apache.org/documentation/notes/jena-repack.html

because the war file form does not use a classpaths and "-jar" => "-cp"
isn't an obvious trick for the standalone server.

     Andy

On 2017-05-03 09:20 (+0100), Sorin Gheorghiu