Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Shea Kelly <Sh...@oopl.com.au> on 2001/09/05 05:07:14 UTC

Hello all

Hi,

I am currently setting up my development environment in order to use struts.
Does anyone have a recommendation on how I structure my code? Obviously I am
starting with the struts-blank.war file and it internal directory structory,
however I would like to use ItelliJ as my IDE and tomcat as my servlet
container and am wondering if it is possible to use a debugger with struts??

Please help with any configuration ideas that you think are useful

cya

Shea Kelly

Consultant Software Engineer
Object Oriented Pty Ltd