Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by a ahmed <em...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2001/06/29 13:23:38 UTC

[C2] Jave.exe running at 99% periodically

I've noticed on a number of occasions my computer
grinds to a halt after a day or so while I am running
Tomcat4b5 with Cocoon 2 beta. I am running Windows NT
with the latest service pack.

When I look at the task list 'java.exe' runs at 99%
periodically (every few seconds).

Has anyone else come across this? I am producing some
simple XML and I'm not running any complex threads or
anything.

Thanks

Aslam