Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Vince M. Clark" <vc...@globalera.com> on 2007/12/08 16:49:58 UTC

Re: Postgres OLAP

Brendan

The olap feature is pretty new and I know very little about it. The second <group-map> for org.ofbiz.olap used to not exist in entityconfig.xm.. I always set both group-maps to the same datasource and everything seems to work fine.

Posted by Christopher L <cl...@hotmail.com>.
YEAR_MONTH is a reserved keyword in MySql.

I believe I already fixed this issue and it has been applied in rev 593448.

"svn up" should help you.  Wipe your DB and run "ant run-install" afterward.

Chris Lombardi

Re: Disable OLAP component

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
remove