Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/02 17:00:14 UTC

Re: delete solr data and index older than 3 days

DocExpirationUpdateProcessorFactory may be interesting for you:
http://www.solr-start.com/javadoc/solr-lucene/org/apache/solr/update/processor/DocExpirationUpdateProcessorFactory.html

Also, if this is a rolling-log with distinct indexing, you could
actually do collection aliasing and start the new collection every
day. Then, you just point the 'current' alias at the last 3
collections.

You may also want to watch: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-11653

Regards,
    Alex.