Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "H. Swaczinna" <sw...@wlp-systems.de> on 2006/11/23 00:06:12 UTC

[Tobago] Is it possible to use Tobago apps without cookies?

Hi,

when the browser doesn't support cookies or they're turned off, the servlet container
(Tomcat) normally codes the JSESSIONID in the URL. This works with JSF/myFaces, but not
with Tobago. There's no JSESSIONID in the URL and the Tobago app doesn't work. When I
turn off the cookies in Tomcat for my app, the behavior is the same. The Tobago demo
and examples don't work without cookies either. So I think, this a general Tobago problem.
We don't want the servlet container to store the sessionid in a cookie, because we want to
have different sessions in different browser windows (multiple login). This is a very
important feature for our customer.

Thanks for any help
Helmut

RE: Myfaces / JSF in an OSGI environment

Posted by Daniel Murley <dm...@xbiosystems.com>.
That's cool - was just interested if anyone had done anything along these
lines previously.

Daniel

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Re: [Tobago] Is it possible to use Tobago apps without cookies?

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Try the next nighly build

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Hello Helmut,