Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Jon Gabilondo <io...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/05 18:04:40 UTC

So newby I can't even unzip

Hello,

Downloaded juddi-portal-bundle-3.0.0.beta.zip , juddi-
tomcat-3.0.0.beta.zip  etc.
Im on a Mac osx 10.5.6.
Double click on zip will say operation not allowed -1.

 From the terminal an "unzip" :
End-of-central-directory signature not found.  Either this file is not
   a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive.  In
the
   latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found
on
   the last disk(s) of this archive.

The ".zip.asc" point me to something called PGP SIGNATURE. I installed
gpg fpr mac.

gpg --decrypt would say:
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: decrypt_message failed: Unknown system error

Can you help a mac os x guy ?

thanks

Re: So newby I can't even unzip

Posted by Jon Gabilondo <io...@gmail.com>.
Downloaded again, it did the unzip by itself correctly.
Probably the previous downloads had some binary problem.
Sorry & thanks.

Re: So newby I can't even unzip

Posted by Tom Cunningham <tc...@redhat.com>.

Re: So newby I can't even unzip