Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Spico Florin <sp...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/28 15:40:22 UTC

Executor inbound buffer queue(receive) and sender buffer queue when use collector.emit(streamId,tupleValues)

Hello!
  I would like to know how Storm manages the internal buffer queues when
using the collector.emit(streamId,ValusToEmit)?
For example considering the topology
1. Spout->ProcessingBolt
2. spout.collector.emit(streamId1, tupleValues1)
spout.collector.emit(streamId2, tupleValues2)

Q. How the buffer send queue look for Spout?
Q. How the receive buffer queue look like for ProcessingBolt?
Q. Does it use internally a Map<StreamID, LMAXQueue> ( queue per each
stream) or a single LMAXQueue that handles the input/outputs for all the
streams?

I look forward for your answers.
 Regards,
 Florin

Fwd: Executor inbound buffer queue(receive) and sender buffer queue when use collector.emit(streamId,tupleValues)