Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Adam Buglass <ad...@ncl.ac.uk> on 2004/06/18 11:05:58 UTC

[users@httpd] [OT] sendmail lists??

In Fact *VERY* OT.

I know and I'm sorry but I'm totally at my wits end and I'm making the
assumption that where there are Apache users / developers there must
also be Sendmail users / developers!

I've been looking for a good Sendmail users mailing list, like the
Sendmail equivalent of this one 'cos I've been having real problems.

Does anyone know of any?

Thanks for any help.

Adam

Re: [users@httpd] [OT] sendmail lists??

Posted by Tim Johnson <as...@eggserver.tallships.ca>.
Quoting Adam Buglass <ad...@ncl.ac.uk>:

> In Fact *VERY* OT.
>
> I know and I'm sorry but I'm totally at my wits end and I'm making the
> assumption that where there are Apache users / developers there must
> also be Sendmail users / developers!
>
> I've been looking for a good Sendmail users mailing list, like the
> Sendmail equivalent of this one 'cos I've been having real problems.
>
> Does anyone know of any?
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> Adam

Hi Adam, a better place to ask that question would probably be the Newsgroups.
Try comp.mail.sendmail it is a good source.

Tim